The Alpha Kappa Psi, Psi Kappa Chapter of San Francisco State University proudly presents
ThinkTank 2016: Thoughts That Inspire the Future
ThinkTank is a professional speaker showcase that invites six innovative, inspiring, and influential speakers from different professions to come and present ideas that keep students thinking. From yogis to entrepreneurs, our diverse panel will cover an array of topics to educate and inspire the students of San Francisco State.
Our mission for ThinkTank is to broaden the minds of college students by exposing them to life's diverse and limitless possibilities.
When: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Where: Library 121 - Events Room, on the first level of J. Paul Leonard Library (near Research Commons) at San Francisco State University - 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132 (View campus map here)
- 6:30 PM - Doors Open
- 7:00 PM - [Chad Carvey, Benefit Auctioneer] "Why DOES an Auctioneer Talk Like That?"
- 7:20 PM - [Tony Garibaldi, Partner at New York Life] "Stepping Stones to Your Success: The Secret of Goal Setting"
- 7:40 PM - [Jamie Sadeghi, Yoga Instructor] "Yoga is Not Only a Physical Practice, but Lifestyle Practice"
- 8:00 PM - Intermission / Open Networking with Speakers
- 8:20 PM - [Issac Reed, Serial Entrepreneur & Angel Investor] "The Art of Brining High Value to Yourself, Your Network, and Business Success"
- 8:40 PM - [Nicole Moreno-Deinzer, Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Epifania] "Trains... Planes... Cars... New Job: How Traveling Helps Land the New Job"
- 9:00 PM - [Debbie O'Neill, Principle Recruitment Consultant] "You Won't Live a Positive Life with a Negative Mind: The Psychology of Success in Sales"